hey there

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

hey there

Postby redr3r » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:46 am

Thought I would say Hi to everyone on newsliders. I have been trying to register for about six months (it never worked for me...guess I was doing something wrong) so when I saw the post George left saying he was going to temporarily re-enable the automatic registration I registered right away. I feel like I have been stalking you guys because I have read everything posted on newsliders and I check often to see if there are any updates. Can't wait to talk to everyone.

o yeah... I tried Skeleton for the first time in Lake Placid this April. I love, love, loved it!!!
3R
redr3r

Postby George » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:15 am

Welcome to newsliders.com, redr3r! And welcome to the world of skeleton, I'm glad you enjoyed Lake Placid.

Your registration is a pleasant surprise. Yeah, spambots forced me to deactivate the registration link. Although I posted a sticky telling folks to email me to manually register, ever since then no one registers anymore, oh well. Sure enough, within hours of temporarily re-enabling it, I'm swamped by several spammers including one poster.
George
Site Admin

Postby redr3r » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:26 pm

I tried to email you a few times but I couldn't register. I jumped on my chance when I saw it. I don't remember what e-mail I used but I guess it was the wrong email.
3R
redr3r

Postby slace22 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:09 pm

Hey Red.
Finally someone newer than me is on here , lol.
George since you are in Maryland you should get back into skeleton and slide in LP because i might end up sliding alot there myself because i can fly to LP twice for the price of one trip to PC .
PC is of course my favorite and always will be my sliding home but since im on the east cost its alot cheaper for me to go to LP.
Harold R.
slace22

Postby Damon » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 am

Yeah I'd be joining you in LP. Since I can drive there, its a little easier than PC. However, I'm looking forward to making a trip out to PC this year at least for push camp. It'd be cool to meet some of the west coast people that are into skeleton.
Damon

Return to General Skeleton Forum