Ask the Federation

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

Ask the Federation

Postby Steve Peters » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Hello Athletes! My name is Steve Peters, National Program Manager for USA Skeleton. I had come across this site over the summer and have been able to visit it once in a while. I am really glad that George has set this up to be a resource for new athletes. Anyway, I wanted to open up a topic that you all could use to clear up any misconceptions of the USBSF or to ask questions. I'll do what I can to answer them in a timely manner. Soooo, ask away.....
Steve Peters

Postby slace22 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:15 am

Well i dont have a question but i will say i think its awesome that you are on here representing the Federation i think its a really good move on your part because this site is the best for new sliders and while im not exactly new anymore i still come here often. I got alot of good info from George and this site last year when i went to skeleton school.
HR
slace22

NewSliders.com's "Ask the USBSF" discussion

Postby George » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:20 am

Steve, thanks for posting here on behalf of the USBSF.

Skeleton athletes and fans: Help improve our sport by posting your questions or comments!

- George NewSliders.com
George
Site Admin

Postby slace22 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:38 pm

I was just wondering if George or Steve or if anyone knows where you can get the Uvex helmets that i see alot of the World Cup Athletes wearing , i have a Joffa and it works great but i want one of those Uvex's .
Harold R.
slace22

Postby Steve Peters » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:28 am

Harold-
Those helmets need to be specially ordered. See the equipment section of the Domestic Program Manual and all the contact information is there. You can find PDFs of the Domestic Program Manual on our website under the "information" tab.
Steve Peters

Skeleton School

Postby lostcab » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:37 pm

Steve, I've been trying to contact you reguarding skepeton school this winter. Please email when you get a chance. lostcab@yahoo.com
Thanks
lostcab

Postby George » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 am

In my July 23rd post, I noted the USBSF newsletter reported that Steve was leaving for a new employer. I'm not sure who you should contact at USBSF now that he's gone.
George
Site Admin

Return to General Skeleton Forum