Class / Photographers / Damon / Kyle /?

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

Class / Photographers / Damon / Kyle /?

Postby Teej » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Hey...those who are in class and/or going to be on site...

Anyone got a companion coming along who'll be at the ice to run cameras in class and/or on race day?

I'm coming out solo but planning to bring at least a still cam (that can do at least somewhat acceptable video) and possibly a dv camcorder...if there's going to be someone there to operate it.

Alternatively if you've got someone shooting you, I'd like to have your shooter get me too and get copies of the video (and perhaps give them my cam to get my stills).

I'll probably have the gear with me regardless but if I can arrange one more detail in advance, so much the better.

Oh...and if my DV cam gets used, I should be able to bring some blank dvds and burn any raw video shot so you can have your footage as well...

Of course, those who have been there, feel free to chime in and say "not worth the effort" but...

T
Teej

Postby mmonico » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

There is always someone there who can do some filming for ya and race day there should also be someone there to film more to.
mmonico

Postby Teej » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 pm

mmonico wrote:There is always someone there who can do some filming for ya and race day there should also be someone there to film more to.

That's pretty much what I figured.

Right now George is probably thinking I'm obsessed with pictures. I asked him about that in email once or twice too. Hehehehe.

What it comes down to is this:

I hope I like it and am good enough at it to want to do it again.

In case that doesn't happen, I want memories of the occasion and pics of the event.

I have no pics of my skydiving days. Zero. and I'm a bit pissed about that in retrospect. I could always re up and do some more jumping...but...
Teej

Return to General Skeleton Forum