Z1 helmet for sale! $150

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

Z1 helmet for sale! $150

Postby HollyBall » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:25 pm

Z1 helmet for sale, the helmet is good condition, black with clear visor. I have a helmet bag, but it has my name written on it in sharpie... sorry. Im asking $150, new they can cost over $300.

Email me at pchollyball@yahoo.com
HollyBall

Postby HollyBall » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:06 am

Ooops, I forgot to say what size it is, its a meduim, i also have a jofa helmet with chin guard and clear visor, its a small/medium, ill sell that one for $60 theres no bag though.
HollyBall

Postby slace22 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Whats up , Holly Ball
Harold R.
slace22

Postby HollyBall » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:26 am

Not much. you?
HollyBall

Postby HollyBall » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:53 am

I also have two speedsuits that I want to sell, both are old national team speedsuits, one is a black adidas suit with silkscreened logos all over it, verizon and adt... Its in good condition, its not a beautiful design but it would be good for anyone who is just starting out and needs a suit to tear up, $40.

The second suit is another black adidas suit, with white stripes down the side, this suit isnt in as good condition as the other one, but the design is better. there is a tear at the ankle on one leg, but some gaffers should fix that no problem. $40

Both of these suits would be good for anyone who is starting out and doesnt want to buy a brand new speedsuit, perfect for wear and tear as you learn the track. they unisex, so it doesnt matter gender wise.

as you can see im selling all my skeleton stuff. :)

Im a 5'11", 165 lbs bobsledder.
email me or reply to this post.
will ship to canada
HollyBall

i sold the speedsuits and sled

Postby HollyBall » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:34 pm

I sold the speedsuits and sled is gone I just have the Z1 helmet which I'll sell for $75/ OBO ( I want it out of my closet, I cant put my new bobsled helmet in)
-Holly

pchollyball@yahoo.com
HollyBall

Return to General Skeleton Forum