Lake Placid

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

Lake Placid

Postby slace22 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:12 pm

Does anyone actually work at the Lake Placid track , i hit every ext. and no body answers ever.
slace22

Re: Lake Placid

Postby George » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 am

Hey, join the club! Sliders have frequently failed to get sliding info from LP (unlike the responsive PC track). Steve Peters may be the guy to contact there--I posted his info (after he asked me to) here earlier at viewtopic.php?t=26

Keep trying--who knows, maybe eventually a miracle will happen (i.e. they answer the phone).

PS Skeleton school rocked, great seeing you there.
George
Site Admin

school was great

Postby chased » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:13 pm

Yeah, george, thanks for all your help. The school was amazing. I just put in my application to the University of Utah. Harold, you moving?

Chase
chased

Postby slace22 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:39 pm

dude im already checking on moving there , it was weird today at football practice , i caught 2 passes but all i could think of was the friends i met in Utah and sliding and how much i would rather be there right now.
Tomorrow we play last years league champs and im looking forward to it but my heart now belongs to skeleton and Park City.
Oh George i finally got through to someone at Lake Placid , the only answer i got was Amanda Bird who happens to be one of my friends , i should have just called her to begin with.
I thought of going to LP for the Empire state games but you have to pay a $400 track fee for the season and im not paying that to only slide once but next year i plan on doing PC and LP both and hopefully compete fulltime.
Skeleton school was awesome and i miss everyone i met there.
RH
slace22

Postby chased » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:48 pm

Aww, but yeah, I know how you feel. My car will be packed ready to go on April 9th. So, see you there. It really costs 400 bucks for the empire state games? I was thinking about going, but screw that.
chased

Return to General Skeleton Forum