Vancouver

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

Vancouver

Postby Teej » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm

So who's all going to make the trip (even if not competing).

Found out today that I might have a chance to make the trip cheap. Be fun to hang out with anyone I met either on here or in UT.

T
Teej

Re: Vancouver

Postby kermit » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 am

I will be there but not till late Jan. When are u there? If u need a place to stay I have lots of family there.
kermit

Postby Teej » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Wow. I totally blew that post.

I meant during the olympics. hahaha.

T
Teej

Postby SolidGold54 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey there. A few of us PC sliders are planning on making the trip to watch skelly. The people I know are going are myself (Abby - I helped out in your skelly camp), Chad Omweg, Sabrina Hiteshew-Wilson, Liz Swaney, Nick Vienneau, and Kelsey Lounsbury. Go USA!
SolidGold54

Postby Teej » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi there!

Unfortunately my plans fell through so I'll be watching the TV coverage. Would've been fun to say Hi.
Teej

Re: Vancouver Olympics skeleton

Postby George » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 am

SolidGold54 wrote:Hey there. A few of us PC sliders are planning on making the trip to watch skelly. The people I know are going are myself (Abby - I helped out in your skelly camp), Chad Omweg, Sabrina Hiteshew-Wilson, Liz Swaney, Nick Vienneau, and Kelsey Lounsbury. Go USA!

Abby!!! :) Great to hear from you. You guys are gonna have sooo much fun at the Olympics. You have a great group of folks there. I know everyone you mentioned pretty well (particularly Nick), except for Kelsey, whom I've never met. Tell everybody I said "HI!" I'll try to visit Park City for the Utah Winter Games in Jan 2011 to help the coaches train a new class of sliders.

Anyway, I'm updating my site (mostly just adding/deleting links) in several more days, as traffic to NewSliders.com and my old YouTube videos is already starting to skyrocket several thousand percent.

George
George
Site Admin

Return to General Skeleton Forum