spikes, helmets, pull sled and bob practice suits for sale

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

spikes, helmets, pull sled and bob practice suits for sale

Postby HollyBall » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:45 pm

I have two HJC matte black cl-sp motorcycle helmets for sale, one extra small, the other a size small both are for sale for $80. I will include the anti-fog neoprene nose covers for free.

One black spyder impact gel stealth top. can be worn for either bobsled or skeleton. I used it for one season under my underarmour and it worked great, reducing bruising by a ton. $90

I also have one kevlar burn vest made by ice beams, size meduim. 3/4 length sleeves. $100

I have one weighted summer pull sled and two 25lb weight plates. it is black and green and has only been used a few times. $150
Now that the sled pull is part of the USBSF's combined test, this sled would be a great asset for training.

If you live close, I would prefer a local pick up for the weighted sled. I drive a mini cooper and i'm almost certain it wont fit in my car haha...

I currently live in New Jersey, five hours from Lake Placid, If given enough notice I can drive these items up to New York if needed ASAP but it will cost a little more to cover the gas though.

Please call or email if you have any questions.
Holly Ball
480-710-9592 remember that I live on the east coast, please do not call me after 11pm eastern time. (I like my sleep)
pchollyball@yahoo.com
Last edited by HollyBall on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HollyBall

Postby HollyBall » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I also forgot to mention that I have one bobsled runner case $100 (you will have to spray paint over my name though), and a giant box of sandpaper ranging from extremely heavy to super fine race day paper.

I will be taking bids on the sandpaper as i have had a lot of offers on it.

480-710-9592
pchollyball@yahoo.com
HollyBall

Return to General Skeleton Forum