Intro...Skeleton School

Post anything here: general conversations, classified ads, related sports (luge, bobsled), etc.

Intro...Skeleton School

Postby lostcab » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 am

Hi everyone. I just joined. I'm completely new to the sport but I want to get an invite to the skeleton school this winter in Lake Placid. I've contact a few people there and they are considering me. I want to know who else I should contact and what are my chances of getting? I am a very strong athlete in several different sports and I think I would do well at this one too. I just need the opportunity to try. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks!
lostcab

Postby mongoose » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:18 am

Hi Lostcab

Welcome to the forum, Im not based in the states so others can advise you. If you do get to slide good luck on your first run..

My first slide when something like this....at the start I was :twisted: followed by :shock: :shock: and :shock: by turn six then :oops: and finally at the finish :lol: then later on that night in the pub I was 8)

Been hooked on it ever since

Cheers

Mongoose
mongoose

Thanks

Postby lostcab » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:47 am

Yeah...I hope i get this chance. It would be so sick. I know the school costs money so I don't see how it could hurt to invite me but who knows.
lostcab

Postby Teej » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 pm

mongoose wrote:My first slide when something like this....at the start I was :twisted: followed by :shock: :shock: and :shock: by turn six then :oops: and finally at the finish :lol: then later on that night in the pub I was 8)

Hah. I can relate to that. :D
Teej

Return to General Skeleton Forum